For the past several months, a lot of us had to adapt to different working situations to follow COVID-19 preventive guidelines. For some of us, that meant arranging work-from-home options while some still had to go to their respective offices or workplaces to do the work that they need to do. Whichever our working circumstances may be, one thing is for certain – we expect to have a clean, safe, sanitized, and disinfected working environment especially now that we are dealing with a dangerous virus. To help with that, do we need professional deep office cleaning services North Carolina?
Let’s find out.
Cleaning, Sanitizing, Disinfecting, and Deep Cleaning
In the cleaning industry, these four terms are mentioned very often. Since most people can’t tell the difference, we’re going to set the records straight once and for all so you can better understand what’s involved when we talk about cleaning.
One thing that you need to remember is that cleaning refers to the elimination of dirt and debris on any surfaces. It’s usually done by scrubbing an area with a rag or mop that has a mixture of water and some cleaning agent. Cleaning is usually done to pave way for products that can eradicate bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other germs on surfaces.
The method wherein the germs are killed using specific methods and products refer to sanitizing and disinfecting. These lower the risk of spreading diseases, infections, and harmful substances. Sanitizers are capable of eliminating 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces while disinfectants are used to kill a wider range of harmful microorganisms.
Lastly, deep cleaning is the combination of all 3. It ensures that every surface, nooks, and cranny is clean and safe.
Deep Cleaning for COVID-19
Do you need to hire deep office cleaning services North Carolina?
Even though the spread of COVID-19 is mainly through the transmission of mucus or saliva from one person to another, the transmission of the virus can also occur by touching infected surfaces and taking those harmful particles with you to your space. The most common surfaces that we interact with throughout our day include doorknobs, utensils, kitchenware, countertops, light switches, power outlets, keyboards, mouse, phones, and so much more. Considering that we involuntarily touch our faces way more than we think we do, the need for office cleaning services North Carolina cannot be more blatant. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that we clean and disinfect surfaces as a preventive measure.
Yes, in theory, you can do this yourself but the best way to approach this is by contacting a trusted cleaning company such as Sanitations Unlimited to provide you with regularly scheduled deep office cleaning services North Carolina.
Deep Cleaning for your Workplace
Other than the very undeniable need to have your office deep cleaned to prevent the spread of COVID-19, here are other reasons as to why it is necessary for you to regularly deep clean your workplace:
- Maintains a healthy working environment for your employees – according to studies, office desks contain up to 400 times more germs than a toilet seat. Since office cubicles are often very closely placed together, the spread of harmful bacteria from one person to another is not very unlikely. If you have regular office cleaning services North Carolina, your employees would take fewer sick days or none at all. A clean and sanitized workspace prevents sickness and keeps your employees happy.
- Makes your customers feel safer – first impressions last. If a prospect or a client sees that you keep your office clean, organized, and smelling fresh, that will definitely stick in their heads. They’ll see you as a much more professional, sincere, and better option than your competition. Having a clean and neat office will certainly give you an edge when it comes to closing those sales, that’s a Sanitations Unlimited guarantee.
- Increases the lifespan of office furniture – your office windows, carpets, walls, blinds, and furniture require different kinds of cleaning care. If you handle your officeware incorrectly, you might accidentally damage or ultimately break them causing you to spend more to have them replaced or repaired. If you let professionals such as Sanitations Unlimited provide you with professional office cleaning services North Carolina, your officewares would last longer.
- Increases Productivity – keeping your workplace neat and clean will have a lot of mental benefits for your employees. If their workplace is decluttered, so will their work be, making them more efficient, happy, motivated to work, and productive.
- Money-saving – considering how deep cleaning your office would keep your clients impressed and happy, your employees healthy and productive, and your items will last longer, investing in a regular professional cleaning service would definitely save you a lot of money in the long run.
How Often Should You Hire Cleaning Services?
The fight for COVID-19 is very urgent, one can argue that it should be at the top of your priority list, therefore, you need to get professional office cleaning services North Carolina as soon as you possibly can. You can do so by contacting us through here.
Cleaning services, especially now that we’re fighting a pandemic is not a one-time thing. If you want to remain safe, healthy, and clean at all times, you need to have a regular cleaning schedule. Sanitations Unlimited can help you with that. We highly recommend that you get a weekly deep cleaning especially if there are a lot of employees and clients going and out of your office. If not, we also offer biweekly and monthly cleaning packages.
Rest assured, Sanitations Unlimited will handle all of the cleanings while you focus on the more critical aspects of your business. Our expert cleaning techs are well-trained to take care of your space and belongings with the utmost professionalism and respect. We guarantee to leave your office clean, neat, organized, and safe for work to keep you, your employees, and your clients happy, healthy, satisfied, and productive.